søndag den 24. april 2011

The Creation of Something New

I am an active writer, and it has recently become my ambition to make this passion into a career. However, no author can create a living whilst living in anonymity. My reasons for posting this blog are to try cure this obscurity in which I live, perhaps seed the ground so I may in the future reach out to a community of people and share my work. This blog is currently in its infant stages, and it will probably remain so for a long time. I am new to this form of communication and have no great expertise in setting up a blog, or making it attractive for visitors. I'm sure though, that I'll learn the tricks of the trade over time. My aim is publish in small doses, update plans for current project and work and hopefully recieve some feedback on it. We'll see where all this leads.

Cheers

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar